Want to tap into a super power you may not even have realized you had within you? Check out Ido’s article above on a tool for intuitive writing! It’s an amazingly powerful, yet amazingly simple, tactic for you to grow any direction you’d like — up, down, inward and outward!
It took me nearly 3 decades to understand how to effectively leverage “intuition”…. 3 decades….
….And considering I was a creative writer/poet from the moment I could write AS WELL AS the fact that I’ve been able to lucid dream since I was a young child — it is that much more amazing that it took me THREE DECADES to first appreciate, learn, and then leverage the creative power of intuition…..
We ALL have it within us, but some of us are further removed from this source than others…. and again, I went nearly THREE DECADES while being about as close as you can get to this source (in the good ‘ol dream-scape of creativity). But like many things, it is hard to appreciate somethings value until it is experienced for ourselves…. (and hey, I didn’t even realize that “lucid dreaming” was somewhat rare for people, or that the concept even had a name, until high-school— and I certainly didn’t realize how certain aspects of life can serve as a tool to hone a gift which exists within us for, amazingly.. AGAIN, THREE DECADES!!)
So if you don’t have the patience to wait for three decades like I did on the hope that eventually “it all clicks” for you one day, but would still like to learn how to tap into the super-person in you —- start with Ido’s article on “tool for developing intuitive writing”!
By taking some time IN THE MORNING and doing “stream of consciousness writing”, you are allowing the intuitive in you to speak, and allowing your conscious mind to listen. Start somewhere and eventually you can go anywhere!!! 😀
“Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid” ~Albert Einstein
Genius is a title which is typically received long after the creative moment occurred. Here are 4 tips to maintain the creative genius which you WERE BORN WITH!
Continue reading “4 Tips on Maintaining the Creative Genius in You – it doesn’t take Einstein!”
As the bell tower chimes for the last “time” — let freedom ring!
Your escape from an enslavement many still refuse to believe exists begins now.
This journey will take no time at all; in fact, it will leave all time behind.
Welcome to the rebellion.
Continue reading “IMPRISONED BY TIME: Part 2 – Discover the Boundaries”
We awake to a new day. There are new experiences to be had and new choices to make. It may sound liberating at first. Yet, we begin each morning by believing everything we’ve been trained to see; and there are no better slaves than the ones who are convinced they are free.
Continue reading “ARE YOU IMPRISONED BY TIME?”
“Before running with an idea;
always S T R E T C H
The ‘lose-lose’ situations. The ‘what-if’ mind games. The wavering. The anxiety. The regret of one choice made too quickly and another not quickly enough.
Indecision is crippling. Yet, it’s a common struggle for many of us in our day-to-day lives; from the menial matters of where to make a purchase, to the life-changing commitments of a relationship.
Independent of the specific indecision you may be wrestling with today: these 3 tools will, quite decisively, help you become a better decision maker today!
Continue reading “Overcoming Indecision: 3 Tools for any Decision Maker”
Do you believe in ‘signs’? Those seemingly random occurrences in your day which make you instinctively challenge the likelihood of the event? Do you ultimately conclude “coincidence”, or is it… just maybe… something more?
I epitomized the word skeptic for 90% of my life. Thank GOD that I’m actively living in the other 10% now, because I may have not had a chance to share this story with you if I wasn’t.
With my hands still trembling as I write this, this is the true recap of how 3 signs, my belief in them, and YOU helped me avoid a major accident this morning. Continue reading “How 3 Signs, Belief, & YOU may have JUST saved my Life!”
“Trust the consensus to con your senses;
Follow your intuition if you’re into wishin‘!”